Friday, May 3, 2013

带领我 (Lead Me)


明天的道路 明天的事故 只有祢知道
(Míngtiān de dàolù míngtiān de shìgù zhǐyǒu mí zhīdào)
(The way of tomorrow, the happenings of tomorrow, only YOU will know)

是否有彩虹 是否会下雨 只有祢知晓
(Shìfǒu yǒu cǎihóng shìfǒu huì xià yǔ zhǐyǒu mí zhīxiǎo)
(Whether there will be rainbow or whether there will be rain only YOU will know)

我的心要完全相信 我的灵要求告祢
(Wǒ de xīn yào wánquán xiāngxìn wǒ de líng yāoqiú gào mí)
(I will believe wholeheartedly, my spirit will pray to YOU)

带领我 保护我 我的心唱赞美祢的歌
(Dàilǐng wǒ bǎohù wǒ wǒ de xīn chàng zàn měimí de gē)
(Lead me, protect me, my heart sings to YOU a song of praise)

带领我 保护我 我的灵唱敬拜祢的诗
(Dàilǐng wǒ bǎohù wǒ wǒ de líng chàng jìng bài mí de shī)
(Lead me, protect me, my spirit sings to YOU poems of worship)
 ---

the song can be seen on 
--- 

actually 带领我 is a mandarin christian-worship-song.  
but I really love the lyrics and  I  think the lyrics do not conflict with my beliefs....
and because I know exactly I am nothing without GOD. for me, this song really reminds me that GOD is Great. ALLAH Akbar 

No comments:

Post a Comment